3DT BioPro Filament 1.75mm 1kg
We love Bio-Sourced filaments here at The3dStore, that's why we're delighted to offer BioPro.
British designed, and manufactured PETG+PLA Blend which is sourced from a mixture of recycled materials and sustainably sourced ingredients.
BioPro prints similar to PLA, yet brings all the benefits of other materials.
- It's more temperature resistant than PETG.
- As corrosion resistant as ABS.
- Less brittle than PLA.
- Better surface print quality than PLA, PETG and ABS.
- Locally sourced Bio-Based materials, with a commitment to zero waste.
- Includes 3DT filament waste return & recycle scheme.
This innovative filament beats ABS, PLA and PETG and has become our go-to filament to use.
Buy Better, Buy British really holds up here.
Check out our Tech Spec below
3DTomorrow PLA 3D Filament
Material: PLA/PETG Blend
Printing Temperature Range: 220°C-230°C
Bed Temperature: Try 70°C for glass, 55°C for PEI flexible beds.
Suitable Printers: Artillery, Ender 3 types, Prusa types, QidiTech but not most Ultimakers. Suitable on all printers sold on The3dStore.
Weight: 1kg per Spool
Colour: Wide variety